If you're passionate about women's sports and fitness, then Title Nine wants you! We are a multi-channel retailer of women's athletic apparel and gear with 23 retail stores and a thriving web site and catalog business. Both we and our customers are everyday athletes and fitness fanatics, passionate about our brands and the impact that sports and the pursuit of fitness have on our lives and our customers.
- Our call center and administrative offices are located in Emeryville, CA.
- Our distribution center is in Point Richmond, CA.
- We currently have retail stores in California, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, Illinois, Minnesota, Oregon, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, and Kansas.
We have exciting career opportunities available with great benefits including: medical/dental, 401(k) with match, long term-disability, generous product discounts and pro-deals, gym membership, and sports and fitness-related programs.
If one of the positions listed below sounds interesting to you, we'd love to hear from you! Even if you're not sure where you might fit within our company but you just gotta be a Title Niner, let us know. Send an email to email@example.com including your resume in text format within the body of the email (no attachments, please!). Tell us about yourself – a little known fact, how sport and the pursuit of health and fitness has affected your life, and your other interests outside of work.
We Are Hiring:
We are on the lookout for an experienced Programmer/Business Intelligence Analyst to join our IT team. This is a contract position.
Do you love getting multiple database platforms to speak to each other in the name of sales and profitability? Are you able to stay calm when your world tilts 180 degrees and not get discouraged? Do you love collaborative thinking to solve complex problems? Do you love working for a small, scrappy company with smart people selling products you can believe in? Sound good? If so, read on. This could be the job for you.
- Integration and Report development / support for a multi-channel, direct to consumer, women's apparel business
- Manage requirements specification, coding, testing and implementation of interfaces for order, customer and product information • Work with Microsoft Transact-SQL, MS-Access, SSIS, SSRS and XML for data transformation and reporting
- Create and maintain stored procedures and jobs
- Support IBM Websphere MQ messages and MQFM
- Partner closely with Marketing, Ecommerce, Merchants, Inventory Control, Retail and operations partners to deliver projects well tested and on time.
- Support SQL Server upgrades
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience with automated Extraction/Transformation/Loading of data resembling Products/Customers/Orders
- Strong SQL-Server 2005 or 2008 skills
- Strong SQL experience with complex queries and multiple sources of data
- Ability to support legacy Microsoft database applications, Access VBA
- Proven ability to create and support SQL jobs. Understand schedules and dependencies.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to follow SDLC Methodology
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and support issues under pressure
- Proven strength in collaborating with other departments and reaching agreements that are best for Title Nine
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and time management
- Rotating on-call support
Nice to Have:
- Altova MapForce
- Microsoft Certification in SQL Server
- Sense of humor
back to top
Evolving Distribution Center needs experienced, motivated leader with an eye for detail and dedicated initiative towards accurate inventory maintenance. Our DC is growing from manual, paper-based management style to fast-paced, electronic management systems using RF guns and advanced warehousing software.
Basic department needs include (but aren't limited to):
- Leading a flex team of approximately 4-10 diverse, multi-talented individuals in I.C.-oriented tasks and projects — such as Cycle Counting, product-location arrangement and inventory pulls.
- Overseeing the accurate and efficient movement of product, both physically and virtually.
- Preparing and monitoring daily / weekly work plans and pace, discussing and implementing modifications as necessary to meet goals.
- Directing and overseeing productivity and labor strategies, and employee training and development.
- Working with other department leaders to support labor and data needs, ensuring efficient communication around inventory status.
The successful Supervisor:
- Is open to rapidly adjusting priorities and to accommodating versatile strategies.
- Communicates plans, goals and expectations to team members with the goal of driving engagement and enthusiasm. Provides corrective guidance when necessary.
- Delegates as well as participates with all levels of departmental tasks when / where necessary.
- Communicates effectively through multiple avenues (personal interaction, e-mail, and phone) with DC managers and interdepartmentally to update and coordinate efforts towards goals.
- General warehousing experience is required, and inventory management experience is necessary.
- Team leadership experience (ex., athletic team captaincy and/or work related project lead).
- Computer savvy, both with internet and Excel.
- Goal completion driven, but able to maintain sense of humor under pressure.
Basic requirements include:
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- Able to move around in high and low areas using step ladders and stools.
- Sit at a desk for extended amounts of time.
- Be able to push and pull utility carts and pallet jacks.
Experience with PowerHouse and / or CommercialWare software will be very useful, but not required. A sense of strategic adventure as well as organization and team-based motivation skills will serve the successful candidate well in this role. As this is a supervisory position, candidate should be prepared to describe previous leadership experiences, successes and failures both, and how those experiences will support performance in this position.
back to top
We are looking for a Store Manager for our awesome store in Evanston, IL!
Does this sound like you?
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to multi-task: retail sales, store operations, team building/motivation.
- Strong and effective organizational and communication skills.
- Happy as a clam in a fast-paced environment.
Then Join Our Retail Team!
As Manager, you will lead the charge in your store. You will be called upon to hire and train your staff in all aspects of sales, customer relations, and inventory management on an ongoing basis. A passion for customer service is a must. And as always, a love for fun, fitness and sport is our number one requirement. This is a salaried position with great benefits.
If you are looking for that next great opportunity with Title Nine send us your resume. Resumes with great cover letter letting us know how sports and fitness changed your life get extra bonus points.
We can't wait to hear from you!
back to top
We're looking for Assistant Store Managers for our Mill Valley, CA; Dallas, TX; and Madison, WI stores!
Assistant Managers work 30-35 hours/week and must be able to work weekends.
Are you passionate about sports? Do you love the apparel industry and quality women's work out gear? If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced team environment to work in and have experience in Retail – look no further. Title Nine could be the place for you! Our Assistant Manager will work closely with the Store Manager in all aspects of running the store- including customer service, sales, retail operations, managing and mentoring the team. You'd also manage the store on the manager's days off. Duties include training new employees as well as multi-tasking between management and retail sales as a daily event.
Title Nine is a growing, entrepreneurial, multi-channel retailer of women's fitness and active apparel. We're everyday athletes and fitness fanatics and we're hoping you'll come join our team. As the Assistant Manager you will be friendly, energetic, have a great sense of humor, work well as part of a team and most importantly…like to have fun. You will also be passionate about our product and women's participation in sport.
Resumes with cover letters get extra points! Please tell us yourself, maybe a little known fact, how sport and the pursuit of health and fitness affects your life, or tell us about your interests outside of work. What makes you a potential T9 Assistant Manager?
back to top
We are always looking for sporty, enthusiastic individuals to work in our retail stores. Our Sales Associates are friendly, energetic, have a great sense of humor, work well as part of a team and most importantly…like to have fun. We are also looking for Sales Associates who are passionate about our product and women's participation in sport. A willingness to learn is more important than a background in retail sales.
Send your cover letter and resume in text format within the body of your email (no attachments, please!) to the store manager as listed below. We're always accepting resumes, and we'll contact you if there's a position available.
|La Jolla, CA
|Los Gatos, CA
|Mill Valley, CA
|Palo Alto, CA
|Walnut Creek, CA
|Denver (Cherry Creek), CO
|Colorado Springs, CO
|Chicago (Lincoln Park), IL
|Salt Lake City, UT
||Le Ann Shaw
|Seattle (Greenlake), WA
back to top