If you're passionate about women's sports and fitness, then Title Nine wants you! We are a multi-channel retailer of women's athletic apparel and gear with 23 retail stores and a thriving web site and catalog business. Both we and our customers are everyday athletes and fitness fanatics, passionate about our brands and the impact that sports and the pursuit of fitness have on our lives and our customers.
- Our call center and administrative offices are located in Emeryville, CA.
- Our distribution center is in Point Richmond, CA.
- We currently have retail stores in California, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, Illinois, Minnesota, Oregon, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, and Kansas.
We have exciting career opportunities available with great benefits including: medical/dental, 401(k) with match, long term-disability, generous product discounts and pro-deals, gym membership, and sports and fitness-related programs.
If one of the positions listed below sounds interesting to you, we'd love to hear from you! Even if you're not sure where you might fit within our company but you just gotta be a Title Niner, let us know. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume in text format within the body of the email (no attachments, please!). Tell us about yourself - a little known fact, how sport and the pursuit of health and fitness has affected your life, and your other interests outside of work.
We Are Hiring:
We're looking for a Merchandiser to join our growing Merchandising team. Do you have a favorite pair of running capris that has the perfect pocket so you have to have them in every color? If you love to play sports and you're passionate about product, this could be your job.
What you will do in this job:
- Deliver on sales, margin, product return and product quality goals for key product categories — which include Accessories and Shoes
Identify emerging trends that offer points of differentiation within our product assortment
Responsible for branded Accessory and Shoe vendors selection, negotiation and product management, but most importantly, the building of deep and meaningful branded vendor relationships
Work with Creative team to ensure accuracy of photo, copy, product code and pricing for Accessories and Shoes in upcoming catalogs and web descriptions
Constantly use merchandise reports to analyze your business looking at selling metrics, price point analysis, category analysis and inventory
Build Retail seasonal assortment strategies and select product assortment for our stores that drive the Title Nine business and define our brand.
Identify store-specific needs, including Accessories and Apparel, that may not be covered by the direct channel assortment to ensure a well-rounded visual presentation
Participate in visual planning meetings as well as floor sets and feature changes each season
Work hand in hand with inventory planning to help identify current-season needs and action plans throughout the year
Stay closely connected with direct channel apparel buyers throughout the product creation and selection process to help identify retail needs
What Title Nine needs from you:
- Instinct and passion for great performance product along with a strong track record of selecting winning performance product
3+ years' merchandising experience — accessories and/or retail merchandising experience preferred
Visual merchandising experience and time spent on the retail floor a plus
Athletic performance apparel product user
Deep understanding of the customer and the market
Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently in a fast-paced environment
Strong knowledge of Excel and passion for the analysis and numbers that helps you manage your business
A love of chocolate and a sense of humor a must!
back to top
We are seeking a Jill (or Jack) of All Trades to manage and traffic the workflow of our 12-person creative
team. You will be our air traffic controller. Our glue. Our Swiss Army Knife of problem-solving. You'll use
your amazing powers of organization, trafficking and digital asset management to keep our projects and
department running smoothly. You are an excellent communicator who makes juggling simultaneous
projects in the face of tight timelines and constant change look like a cake walk. Conflicts go unnoticed
because you are already prioritizing and refining tasks so that goals can be met without slipping the
schedule. You keep our team and the Creative Director in the know on a daily basis -- what's coming,
what's going and what's needed next. You are also no stranger to the system and tools that we need to
keep us humming, and IT loves you because you have a thing about archiving files and defining
processes that keep us from wasting space on the server.
- Build and manage the print production schedule. Partner with Merchandising to align
milestones with creative timing needs.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of seasonal campaigns across channels (E-comm,
Stores) and media (print, digital, social).
- Partner with Stores and E-Comm to facilitate timely and effective use of Basecamp to initiate
and manage projects.
- Manage photography workflow: create shot lists, schedule photographers/stylists, traffic
samples, payments, download files.
- Traffic copy with copywriter: info sheet, copy meetings, approvals, proofing, copy database.
- Manage proofing process: routing to Merchandising/Product Development/Planning, image and
copy references, final proofing.
- Manage image turn-over to E-Comm: final product map/index, file naming and organization,
assigning image position, QA testing.
- Manage bra shoots: book photographers, models, location, shot list, call sheet, props,
- Organize and maintain the creative server including protocol for accurate naming, archiving, and
managing of digital assets.
- Update Cost Per Season (CPS) Log and code department invoices.
- Supervise two direct reports.
- 3-5 years of applicable experience, preferably with a leading catalog/E-commerce retailer.
- Passionate product user who is familiar with Title Nine and for whom sports and fitness is an
indispensable part of life.
- Calm under pressure, diplomatic, with a contagious sense of humor. Thrives in a high
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation and budget management skills.
- Experience documenting and improving work processes.
- Familiar with and effective in using project management software.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel and Mac OS.
- Strong motivation and drive.
back to top
We're looking for fitness-inspired, enthusiastic, and energetic individuals to join our busy Contact Center and be part of an exceptional Customer Service team. As a Customer Service team member you will be passionate about our customers (aka fans) and our products while excelling in a collaborative work environment. You'll be on the phones a lot, interacting with our fans and doing order entry, live-chat and emails! If you thrive in this environment, we need you!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders and requests either by telephone or electronically
- Respond to customers with accuracy, efficiency and quality
- Resolve customer issues
- Manage customer accounts
- Collaborate with others to solve problems
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Stay up-to-date on product knowledge
- Stellar communication skills - verbal and written
- Active listening skills
- Curiosity about finding solutions and getting to the bottom of things
- Rock-solid attention to detail and accuracy
- Passionate about helping people
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Initiative and drive
- Sense of humor and fondness of chocolate a plus
Full-time hourly positions available. Our hours are Monday through Friday 5am-7pm and Saturday and Sunday 7am-3pm. Our ideal candidates will be available to work at least one weekend day. PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR AVAILABILITY IN YOUR EMAIL. Applicants who include a cover letter get bonus points!
back to top
We are looking for a Store Manager for our awesome store in Evanston, IL!
Does this sound like you?
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to multi-task: retail sales, store operations, team building/motivation.
- Strong and effective organizational and communication skills.
- Happy as a clam in a fast-paced environment.
Then Join Our Retail Team!
As Manager, you will lead the charge in your store. You will be called upon to hire and train your staff in all aspects of sales, customer relations, and inventory management on an ongoing basis. A passion for customer service is a must. And as always, a love for fun, fitness and sport is our number one requirement. This is a salaried position with great benefits.
If you are looking for that next great opportunity with Title Nine send us your resume. Resumes with great cover letter letting us know how sports and fitness changed your life get extra bonus points.
We can't wait to hear from you!
back to top
We're looking for Assistant Store Managers for our Mill Valley, CA; Dallas, TX; Leawood, KS; and Seattle, WA stores!
Assistant Managers work 30-35 hours/week and must be able to work weekends.
Are you passionate about sports? Do you love the apparel industry and quality women's work out gear? If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced team environment to work in and have experience in Retail - look no further. Title Nine could be the place for you! Our Assistant Manager will work closely with the Store Manager in all aspects of running the store- including customer service, sales, retail operations, managing and mentoring the team. You'd also manage the store on the manager's days off. Duties include training new employees as well as multi-tasking between management and retail sales as a daily event.
Title Nine is a growing, entrepreneurial, multi-channel retailer of women's fitness and active apparel. We're everyday athletes and fitness fanatics and we're hoping you'll come join our team. As the Assistant Manager you will be friendly, energetic, have a great sense of humor, work well as part of a team and most importantly...like to have fun. You will also be passionate about our product and women's participation in sport.
Resumes with cover letters get extra points! Please tell us yourself, maybe a little known fact, how sport and the pursuit of health and fitness affects your life, or tell us about your interests outside of work. What makes you a potential T9 Assistant Manager?
back to top
We are always looking for sporty, enthusiastic individuals to work in our retail stores. Our Sales Associates are friendly, energetic, have a great sense of humor, work well as part of a team and most importantly...like to have fun. We are also looking for Sales Associates who are passionate about our product and women's participation in sport. A willingness to learn is more important than a background in retail sales.
Send your cover letter and resume in text format within the body of your email (no attachments, please!) to the store manager as listed below. We're always accepting resumes, and we'll contact you if there's a position available.
|La Jolla, CA
|Los Gatos, CA
|Mill Valley, CA
|Palo Alto, CA
|Walnut Creek, CA
|Denver (Cherry Creek), CO
|Colorado Springs, CO
|Chicago (Lincoln Park), IL
|Salt Lake City, UT
||Le Ann Shaw
|Seattle (Greenlake), WA
back to top