|Super Early Bird
|Early Bird (after 3/31)||Regular Rates
|Mother w/baby jogger||$40||$45||$50||$55|
|Girls under 18||$20||$22||$25||$30|
Even though all registration is through Active.com, there are no additional registration fees for using their website. We take care of that for you! Plus, you will receive $20 off your purchase of $100 or more when you register!
- Transfer Registration: If you need to utilize this option, make sure you do so by Sunday, August 4th. There is an additional $10 transfer fee.
- In-store Packet Pick-Up: Register by Sunday, September 8 at noon PDT to get this option. After this date and time, the only option will be to get your packet and goods on Race Day at Quarry Lakes
- Registration Closes: Register by Friday, September 13 at midnight PDT! We want to see you at the race!
- There is RACE DAY registration. Please see fee schedule above – and get here early! Checks or cash only.
- This race is chip timed utilizing chips already attached to your bibs. These bib/chip combos do not need to be returned! Please take good care of your bib when you pick it up so that your time will be accurate.
- Registration is limited to 1000 participants and will fill up early! Register now to guarantee your spot!
Registration is open! Click here to register.
Mother and Baby Jogger Category
If you are a mom with a wee one in a baby jogger, please register in the "Mom with baby jogger" category. We have divided the baby jogger gals into two groups: running and walking, and of course skipping is welcome. There will be pace signs at the race start for you to line up behind. And if you'll be walking the course with a baby jogger, we ask that you do your best to stay to the right side of the course.
Girls Under 18
Any girl up to 17 years of age can register – we hope you want to come out for the run and perhaps run/walk this race with your Mom, Aunt, Grandma, or pal! You will get your own Goodie Bag filled with treats from our contributors, and instead of a woman’s cut tee shirt, you will get a custom hat.
Tell us your story about why you are doing this run?
Please tell us your story about why this run and running is important to you – we’d love to hear from you! Please email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org. We give out awards to the top three most meaningful and powerful stories.