|Super Early Bird||Early Reg.
|Women 18 to 69||$40||$45||$50||$55|
|Women 70 and over||FREE||FREE||FREE||$15|
|Mother w/baby jogger||$40||$45||$50||$55|
|Girls under 18||$20||$22||$25||$30|
Even though all registration is through Active.com, there are no additional registration fees for using their website. We take care of that for you! Plus, you will receive $20 off your purchase of $100 or more when you register!
New this year: Transfer Registration! You take care of this yourself through your Active.com registration. There is an additional $10 fee and a deadline, but if you just can’t make race day for whatever reason, you can transfer your registration to a pal IN THE SAME CATEGORY.
- Transfer Registration: If you need to utilize this option, make sure you do so by Sunday, September 15. There is an additional $10 transfer fee.
- In-store Packet Pick-Up: Register by Thursday, October 10 at 5pm CDT to get this option. After this date and time, the only option will be to get your packet and goods on Race Day at Lincoln Park.
- Registration Closes: Register by Friday, October 18 at noon CDT! We want to see you at the race!
- There is RACE DAY registration. Please see fee schedule above – and get here early! Checks or cash only.
- Registration is limited to 1200 participants and will fill early! Register now to guarantee your spot! Early registration also gets you lower race registration rates. Prices go up on April 1st and August 5th.
- The race is chip timed. The chip will be attached to your bib, on the back, so be sure to take care of the bib/chip combo so you’re timed accurately! There will be a $5 replacement fee if you lose or damage your bib/chip combo.
Registration is open! Click here to register.
Mother and Baby Jogger Category
If you are a mom with a wee one in a baby jogger, please register in the "Mom with baby jogger" category. We have divided the baby jogger gals into two groups: running and walking, and of course skipping is welcome. We will have signs at the race start for you to line up behind. And if you'll be walking the course with a baby jogger, we ask that you do your best to stay to the right side of the course.
Girls Under 18
Any girl up to 17 years of age can register – we hope you want to come out for the run and perhaps run/walk this race with your Mom, Aunt, Grandma or pals! You will get your own Goodie Bag filled with treats from our contributors, and instead of a woman’s cut tee shirt, you will get a custom hat.
Tell us your story about why you are doing this run?
Please tell us your story about why this run and running is important to you – we’d love to hear from you! Please email your story in a word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also drop off your story as a document at one of the local stores. We give out awards to the top three most meaningful and powerful stories.