- Weight: 14oz (397g)
- nylon ripstop with DWR finish
- 800-fill power responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer, two interior stash pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Adjustable drawcord waist
The only hard-playing lightweight we need. With plenty of pockets and room for everything the day requires (and a few things we hope to not need,) from day hikes to campus dashes, the Solo Uno Backpack has become our most colorful, ready companion. By Cotopaxi. 19"x11"x4".
These packs are handmade of leftover, repurposed pieces. No two are alike, but each one is a brightly colored bag of awesome.
The unofficial water bottle of Title Nine. Check 10 desks at T9HQ, and there's a Bottoms Up on 9 of 'em. That 10th person, well, she no longer works here. Keeps drinkables hot for up to 6 hours or icy cold for up to 24. By Hydro Flask. Holds 32 oz.