A and B cup women, rejoice—Title Nine has supportive, comfortable sports bras built to fit small-chested women. Whether you’re looking for light-support for a long yoga class or an encapsulation bra for high-impact sports, sports bras are a key part of your workout, no matter your bra size.
Do I need a sports bra if I am an A cup?
Yes, actually you do! Even though you might feel like you've got no-bounce, A-B cup sizes can use light support during a workout, even if it’s lower-impact. Why? Because we all have Cooper’s ligaments (the ones that give our boobs some perk) that stretch and degrade without support. Even a small bust needs the support and stability of a sports bra to keep breast movement to a minimum and keep those Cooper’s ligaments in tip-top shape.
Are T9 A and B cup bras adjustable?
Absolutely. Even small breasts need adjustable support, no matter your bust size. Not sure where to start? Our T9 bravangelists have a few tips to find your just-right adjustability:
- For a barely-there feel, look for a seamless everyday bra with adjustable straps or wide straps.
- Looking for something built for high impact activities? Try an underwire bra with molded cups and adjustable hook and eye closures for medium support.
- Tired of bra straps showing? Choose a convertible bra that lets you quick-change from regular to crossback, racerback straps.
Are any sports bras for small chests padded?
Many of our sports bras have built-in light padding in just the right places for a touch of modesty (ie nipple coverage). If you’re looking for more padded bras, keep an eye out for these options:
- Removable cups give us all the options—wear them when you’re looking for a bit more coverage or oomph, take them out when you’re not.
- Contour cups are built into the bra—they're usually made from light foam and seamed for support. They’re what give bras their shape, even when we’re not wearing them. They often add a bit of lift and shape without going overboard.
- Molded cups are a seamless cup design (but not padded) that help your boobs be their best selves without adding volume.
Looking for more details on finding your perfect fit and size? Check out T9’s Sports Bra Fitting Guide for more advice from the experts. Not sure of your size? Our Sports Bra Size Calculator makes crunching the numbers easy.