- Mid rise
- Max coverage
- Nylon/spandex, UPF 50
- Built-in brief
If you’re anything like us, you live in your suit all summer long. Follow these simple tips to extend the lifespan of your T9 suit.
1) Rinse out promptly - Sunscreens, lotions, chlorine, perspiration and body oils can all do a number on the resilience of swim fabric elasticity, so prompt cleaning is important.
2) Hand-wash with mild soap - The agitator of a washing machine can stretch out a suit. Use a mild liquid soap to keep colors bright (in a pinch, a dab of shampoo will do).
3) Lay it flat to dry - Avoid the temptation to wring out every last drop of water or hang up a wet suit. Roll it up in a clean dry towel and lay it flat to dry (and out of direct sunlight).
4) Rotate swimsuits - Fabrics with spandex have the ability to “bounce back” after drying. So bring more than one suit and give each one 24 hours to completely dry after washing.
5) Lay a towel down - Watch out for rough surfaces that can snag or pill a suit, like wooden benches and concrete. Once damaged, swim fabric cannot be repaired.
6) Designate a hot tub suit - Hot water is bad for swim fabric, and so are the chemicals used in chlorine and bromine. If you hot tub a lot, use the same suit every time (and avoid using one of your favorites)
When you buy from us, we want you to love what you get – so if for any reason or no reason you are not happy with your T9 purchase, send it back for an exchange or full refund. No questions. No hassles. No kidding.
Items purchased at titlenine.com can be returned within 1 year from the Ship Date.
Items purchased at the Title Nine Outlet (titlenine.com/outlet) must be returned within 30 days from the Ship Date to qualify for a refund. Outlet items have prices ending in $.99.
Masks are non-returnable.
To initiate a return, click here and follow instructions to create a return label and packing invoice. If using our return label, the final refund will have the cost of return postage deducted ($7.50 for up to two items; $9.00 for three or more items).