Our collection of womens jogger pants are infused with extra comfort, performance, and versatility to take you from work to workout, beach to brunch, hike to hatha yoga. A cooler version of women's sweat pants or trackpants, our selection of women's joggers pants features elastic or drawstring waists, cinched ankles, pockets, and performance fabric blends with just the right amount of stretch to keep us moving. Pair with our t-shirts
, or a hoodie
in a complementary color, or up your game with a button-down shirt to mix up your casual style.
What are women's jogger pants?
All hail the jogger pants. Women everywhere are wearing them for everything from work to workouts. But what makes pants jogger pants? A jogger pant is usually a cropped, tapered pant that sports a relaxed fit and a pull-on or drawstring waist. More questions? Don't worry, we've got you.
What are joggers used for?
There are tons of different types of jogger pants, which means women can use them for just about anything. Unlike sweatpants, these pants come in a variety of fabric blends, weights, and looks. Women can take a performance jogger on the track for a workout, a tailored jogger to work, and even a soft cotton jogger for movie nights on the couch. Joggers are an all-day solution that women can dress up or dress down—it's an essential piece for an active, casual lifestyle.
What brands of jogger pants does Title Nine carry?
Title Nine carries jogger pants women love, with options from Beyond Yoga, prAna, Outdoor Research, and Kari Traa. Some of our best-sellers are designed by T9—from soft and cozy laid-back joggers to abrasion-resistant performance pants that cinch at the ankle for a jogger-style look.
Are joggers the same as sweatpants?
No, not really. There are several key differences between joggers and sweatpants, like:
- Fit: Womens sweat pants can be anything from wide-leg high-waisted with a baggy fit to mid-rise slim cotton sweatpants. Joggers tend to have a particular fit—slim but still relaxed, with tapered legs that end in an ankle or capri
pant. Unlike leggings
which are fitted all over, jogger pants tend to be baggier at the top near the waist, and narrower near the ankle. While there are a lot of differences between joggers and sweatpants, women often use both as casual essentials.
- Fabrics: Sweatpants are usually a particular kind of fabric that's fuzzy or fleece-lined stretch cotton. Sweatpants are great for cozying up, but they're not made out of performance, moisture-wicking fabrics. Joggers can be made from almost any kind of fabric, including traditional sweatpant fabric, but also lightweight technical fabrics most often found in activewear.
- Style: Joggers tend to come in more fashion-forward styles than sweatpants. From WFH life to the gym to the office, we love jogger pants for their comfort and style.
What should I look for when buying joggers for women?
Joggers come in all shapes and sizes, so how do you choose one? Here are a few things to consider when shopping for women's jogger pants:
- Comfort: Maybe we're biased, but jogger pants should be the comfiest, coziest pants you own. With drawstring waists, cozy materials, and relaxed fits, joggers are the perfect athleisure pants to wear all day, from morning workouts to cozy couch time.
- Features: From pockets to cargo jogger pants, to drawstrings in fabrics that range from relaxed to tough, and abrasion-resistant, choosing the right features can help you dial in the perfect pair of jogger pants for you.
- Fabric: The type of fabric you choose should be determined by what kind of activities you plan on doing. Joggers, womens leggings, and sweatpants often come in a range of weights from lightweight, midweight and heavyweight or fleece options. Some come in performance fabrics that wick away sweat, while others are better suited for loungewear. Jogger pants even come in denim and knit options.
- Fit: While jogger pants are usually loose-fit around the waist with a tapered leg, there's a lot of room for interpretation. These pants come in tons of different fits, from high waist with pockets to comfy knit sweatpant style with drawstrings.