No R-rated slip-ups or annoying wedgies here—Title Nine sports bikinis are ready for swim action with a collection of stay-put, supportive sports bikini tops and bottoms that are built to play AND perform.
How do I choose a swimsuit?
There’s a lot to think about when it comes to choosing just the right sporty bikini top:
Style: What types of activities or sports are you planning? Swimsuits you play beach volleyball in may be different than swimwear you lounge by the pool in. (Or not—lots of Title Nine athletic swimsuits are flexible enough to take women from the court to the snack shack.) Even more importantly, what style of bikini top and bikini bottom do you feel your best in? We know one-size-fits-all fits absolutely no one, which is why we have a range of bikini and tankini silhouettes that work best for your body and your life.
Fit: There’s nothing better than feeling totally confident in a sporty bikini that fits just right—but how do you make a perfect-fitting athletic bikini happen?
- Taking measurements really does help. (We know it can be a pain, but measurements are the best way to get great fitting athletic swimwear!)
- Find swimsuits that go beyond just small, medium, large—bra-sized swim tops and mix and match bottoms and shorts can help you find just the right size suit combo.
- Take it for a test drive! If for any reason, you don’t end up liking any Title Nine swimwear, we’ll take it back within a year, no questions asked.
Do Title Nine bikini tops stay put?
Yep, stay-put sports bikini tops for women are our specialty! We swear by a few things:
- It all starts with the fabric—saggy, stretched-out swimsuit fabric just isn’t our thing. We go all out to create and source swimsuit fabrics for women with just the right amount of stretch, elastic that doesn’t dig, and finishes that feel great on the skin.
- When it comes to stay-put bikini tops, fit is queen—that’s why we offer mix-and-match sizing and bra-sized tops so you can get your very best fit, no matter what your body shape is.
- Features matter—adjustable straps and back closures mean you can adjust on the fly to always get the perfect fit.
How does an athletic bikini top differ from a regular bikini?
The name of the game for athletic bikini tops? Support that stays where you want it. Unlike regular bikinis, our athletic bikinis for women are specifically designed to move, jump, and stretch with you. T9’s collection of sporty bikini tops have supportive features like built-in underwires, bra-sized sizing options, never-saggy SurFlex fabrics, wide bands and adjustable straps to help you dial in your fit. So forget those itsy-bitsy non-supportive bikini tops and grab a T9 athletic bikini top that’ll give you (and your girls) the support you need.
Can I wear a sports bra as a swimsuit top?
Outside of a really heavy sweat sesh, sports bras really aren’t designed to get wet—they’re not as quick drying, aren’t saltwater and chlorine-resistant, and can stretch, sag, and even become a little see through (yikes). So while it’s tempting to depend on your go-to sports bra for next-level swim support, it really is worth it to invest in a supportive sports bra swim top specifically built for all your aquatic adventures. Title Nine’s must-have sports bra swimsuits and sport bra swim tops are designed with colorfast, resilient SurFlex fabric that’s specifically designed to stay supportive and keep you covered, even when they're wet.
Do any Title Nine bikini's function like a sports bra swim top?
All of Title Nine’s swimsuits are built to give you the support you need to move, stretch, and play without worrying about your suit. If you’re looking for extra support, check out our bra-sized swimwear tops, specifically built to give C-DDD cups the extra support they need, in addition to support features like underwires, adjustable straps, and cup and band sizing so you can dial in your fit.
What styles of bikini tops are best? Are there advantages to one style over another?
From strappy to scoop-neck, u-back to high-neck, lace-up to full-coverage, Title Nine bikini tops come in tons of styles and coverage options (check out our Swimsuit Style Finder
), so you’re sure to find the one that’s right for you. Bra Sized Swimwear
is great for us bustier gals (we're talking to you, D-cup and up). Many of our styles come with adjustability to fit just how you like it. If you’re looking for a bit more coverage, our tankini swimsuits
get the job done. Don’t forget, you can mix and match your bikini top with perfect-fitting bikini bottoms
or even pair with swim shorts or boardshorts
and a rashguard
for just the right combo of support, coverage, and fun.