At Title Nine, we don’t believe you should have to choose between comfort and support. That’s why we’ve designed, built, and tested every one of our wireless sports bras to make sure they give the support you need for your workout but are comfortable enough to spend the day in.
How should wireless sports bras fit?
A surprising amount of women are working out in a bra that doesn’t fit—and we know from experience, it can be a big pain in the boobs. So how do you make sure a wire-free sports bra is the right fit for you?
- Measure: The girls come in just as many shapes and sizes as women do, so it’s important to measure first so you can choose your best band size and cup size. Grab your tape measure and head on over to our Bra Fit Calculator to get your perfect fit.
- Take a look: A well-fitting bra shouldn’t have any gapping, puckering, or bits and pieces poking out. Make sure the bra is smooth across the band, doesn’t dig or rub, and keeps your boobs under wraps on the tops, sides, and bottom.
- Take it for a spin (or a run, hike, or paddle): Give it a workout to make sure your sports bra gives you the support you need. Don’t love it? No sweat. Title Nine offers a 360 Guarantee—return or exchange your sports bra for any reason. (Really.)
Will a wireless sports bra be supportive for all sizes?
Gone are the days of light-duty pullover sports bras being the only wire-free options for women. Wireless bras come in a range of styles and support so you can find the right sports bra for you—from strappy low-impact bras to no-bounce compression bras perfect for high-impact activities.
- AA-B cup? Look for lightly padded seamless bras for lift and support without extra bulk. Pullover options with adjustable straps give you the lightweight support you need for low-impact sports like yoga or cycling, while racerback or cross-back and adjustable back closures work best for higher impact sports like running and HIIT workouts.
- B-D cup? Look for built-in molded cups or removable pads to keep you supported but not squished, and mesh panels and moisture-wicking performance fabrics to keep you cool no matter how sweaty your workout gets.
- DD+ cup? Don’t worry, Title Nine has you covered, too. Look for encapsulation bras, not compression bras, to support, with lots of adjustability options (think hook-and-eye closures, front zip options, and adjustable straps) to give you a customized fit that supports even the most high-intensity workouts.
What are the benefits of a wireless supportive sports bra?
- Comfort: While we’d like to think all Title Nine sports bras are next-level comfortable, wireless sports bras are guaranteed to skip the poking, digging, and discomfort of some underwire bras.
- Flexibility: If you’re running, jumping, twisting, and turning, wireless sports bras give you the highest level of flexibility.
- Style: Whether you’re throwing on a workout tank over your sports bra or just a pair of shorts or leggings, wirefree sports bras tend to have styles and fabrics that are built to show off—additional shirt optional.