- Best for high impact activities for C-D cups and mid-level impact activities for E cups
- Wireless; molded lightly lined cups
- Adjustable straps
- Pullover; adjustable back closure
- 4 Barbells
Our A and B cup testers prefer these bras. Recommended for all impact levels for A cups and low to mid-level impact activities for B cups.
Our B cup testers love these bras for just about any level of impact; C and D cup testers use them as everyday bras or for low impact activities.
These bras work best for our full B and C cup testers for all levels of impact. Our D and DD cup testers also use these bras for low to medium impact activities.
These bras work best for our fuller C and D cup testers who want great support for high impact activities. DD cup testers will do well in these for medium impact activities.
Our D, DD, DDD cup testers swear by our 5 barbell rated bras for all levels of impact. These bras lock you down!
Only one bra earns this rating! This is the ultimate in compression and support.
1) It's a good idea to have 3 bras that you rotate - think one on your body, one in your drawer and one in the wash. This will extend the life of your bras.
2) Hand wash if you can - Wash by hand using cold water and a mild detergent, both of which are more gentle on fabric and help to retain elasticity.
3) Machine wash if you must - We know that not everyone has the time to wash their bras by hand. If you do put your bras in the washing machine, use cold water, the gentlest cycle and place the items in a lingerie bag. Always fasten hooks so that they don’t get caught on anything else.
4) Lay flat to dry - Heat from dryers will wear them out much more quickly, and can warp the elastic. Instead, lay your bras flat (or hang them) to dry.
When you buy from us, we want you to love what you get – so if for any reason or no reason you are not happy with your T9 purchase, send it back for an exchange or full refund. No questions. No hassles. No kidding.
Items purchased at titlenine.com can be returned within 1 year from the Ship Date.
Items purchased at the Title Nine Outlet (titlenine.com/outlet) must be returned within 30 days from the Ship Date to qualify for a refund. Outlet items have prices ending in $.99.
Masks are non-returnable.
To initiate a return, click here and follow instructions to create a return label and packing invoice. If using our return label, the final refund will have the cost of return postage deducted ($7.50 for up to two items; $9.00 for three or more items).