How do you qualify?
Companies applying to Pitchfest Outdoor should be:
• A women-owned business (minimum 51% women-owned)
• In the outdoor industry (selling product that is directly related to athletics or the outdoors)
• Already in production with your product
• Established in the market and have a social media following
• Able to attend Pitchfest Outdoor at T9HQ in Emeryville, CA on September 22nd & 23rdth, 2022
• New to Title Nine (no prior purchase orders received)
What we need from you:
• Fill out the Pitchfest Outdoor application between May 26th and June 30th
• Submit a 90-second video (maximum) of yourself answering the provided prompt (include link in application)
• Sit tight! If you are selected as a semi-finalist, we will reach out to you directly
• Semi-finalists will be expected to send product samples to Title Nine HQ
What do you win?
• A purchase order from Title Nine
• A feature spread in a 2023 Title Nine catalog and on the website
• Brand-building exposure to our adventurous women customers
When do you apply?
All applications must be submitted here by June 30th, 2022
When is the event?
Finalists will need to be able to arrange their own travel to the Bay Area for Pitchfest Outdoor on September 22nd and 23rd, 2022. We’ll send finalists all the details.