What about covid-19?
The safety of our teammates and our community is our top priority. For now, we are opening the Pitchfest NPE application as planned in hopes we will be able to safely meet the finalists in person at an outdoor event where we can observe appropriate social distancing and safety practices. If that isn't possible, we will host Pitchfest NPE virtually. So, either way: game on!
What do you win?
• A chance to win a grand prize of up to $10,000 in funding.
• Pre-event virtual mentorship.
• Organizations serving girls will receive an annual subscription to Alliance for Girls ($200 value).
• Organizations focused on sports/fitness will receive promotional support from T9 Mermaid Series.
• Monthly Zoom meetings with all Pitchfest Nonprofit finalists to share learnings, support.
• Quarterly knowledge sharing with T9 experts (such as HR, Accounting, Social Media, Marketing) and a bi-annual joint meeting with T9 Movers & Makers.
• Promotion of your events and campaigns through T9 social channels.
• T9 swag and goodie bag.
When do you apply for Pitchfest Nonprofit Edition?
• Applications for Pitchfest NPE 2022 are now closed. Sign up for Title Nine emails to get info on future Pitchfest events.