- Best for A-B cups
- 82% nylon/18% spandex, UPF 50+
- Matches solid swim color: Blueberry
If you’re anything like us, you live in your suit all summer long. Follow these simple tips to extend the lifespan of your T9 suit.
1) Rinse out promptly - Sunscreens, lotions, chlorine, perspiration and body oils can all do a number on the resilience of swim fabric elasticity, so prompt cleaning is important.
2) Hand-wash with mild soap - The agitator of a washing machine can stretch out a suit. Use a mild liquid soap to keep colors bright (in a pinch, a dab of shampoo will do).
3) Lay it flat to dry - Avoid the temptation to wring out every last drop of water or hang up a wet suit. Roll it up in a clean dry towel and lay it flat to dry (and out of direct sunlight).
4) Rotate swimsuits - Fabrics with spandex have the ability to “bounce back” after drying. So bring more than one suit and give each one 24 hours to completely dry after washing.
5) Lay a towel down - Watch out for rough surfaces that can snag or pill a suit, like wooden benches and concrete. Once damaged, swim fabric cannot be repaired.
6) Designate a hot tub suit - Hot water is bad for swim fabric, and so are the chemicals used in chlorine and bromine. If you hot tub a lot, use the same suit every time (and avoid using one of your favorites)
When you buy from us, we want you to love what you get. So, if for any reason or no reason, you are not happy with your T9 purchase, return it within a year for an exchange or refund. No questions. No hassles. No kidding. (Note: Final Sale items with pricing ending in $.97 are ineligible for returns or exchanges.)To initiate a return, just click here and follow instructions to create a USPS returns SmartLabel and packing invoice. The return postage amount will be deducted from your refund ($7.50 for return of 1 - 2 items; $9.00 for return of 3 or more items).