- Best for D-DD cups
- Underwire; molded lightly padded cups
- Adjustable gel-padded straps
- Adjustable back closure
- 80% poly/20% spandex
A cups: Medium to high impact
B cups: Low to medium impact
B cups: Hight impact
C cups: Low to medium impact
D cups: Low impact or as everyday bras
B & C cups: High impact
D cups: Low to medium impact
DD cups: Low impact or as everyday bras
C & D cups: High impact
D cups: Low to Medium impact
D, DD & DDD cups: All impact levels!
1) It's a good idea to have 3 bras that you rotate - think one on your body, one in your drawer and one in the wash. This will extend the life of your bras.
2) Hand wash if you can - Wash by hand using cold water and a mild detergent, both of which are more gentle on fabric and help to retain elasticity.
3) Machine wash if you must - We know that not everyone has the time to wash their bras by hand. If you do put your bras in the washing machine, use cold water, the gentlest cycle and place the items in a lingerie bag. Always fasten hooks so that they don’t get caught on anything else.
4) Lay flat to dry - Heat from dryers will wear them out much more quickly, and can warp the elastic. Instead, lay your bras flat (or hang them) to dry.
When you buy from us, we want you to love what you get – so if for any reason or no reason you are not happy with your T9 purchase, send it back for an exchange or full refund. No questions. No hassles. No kidding.
Items purchased at titlenine.com can be returned within 1 year from the Ship Date.
Items purchased at the Title Nine Outlet (titlenine.com/outlet) must be returned within 30 days from the Ship Date to qualify for a refund. Outlet items have prices ending in $.99.
To initiate a return, click here to start a return and follow instructions to create a return label and packing invoice. If using our return label, the final refund will have the cost of return postage deducted ($7.50 for up to two items; $9.00 for three or more items).