PACKED WITH POSSIBILITIESPlaysuit? More like slaysuit. From owning the conference room to owning the dance floor, first class to front row, all-night to red-eye flight. Do the math on the possibilities and this is one piece worth every penny. Slip it on for layer-ready, wrap-front, pleat-detailed style. Spin it around to trade the wrap for a high neck and elegant, open back. Use the ‘magic lock’ concealed in the flowing legs to pleat and cinch them down, for added sass or kickin’ serious... whatever. Like the rest of the collection it’s dressed up for out on the town. Bonded hem, armholes, neckline for a clean finish and to keep it light. Made of our patented Nimblene™, the wrinkle-shirking stretch woven that packs down tiny and shakes out fast. UPF 50, too. By Title Nine. XS(2), S(4-6), M(8-10), L(12-14), XL(16).
How to wear it: In addition to having an adjustable waist, there are four basic ways to wear the Round Trip Jumpsuit:
- V-neck front, wide legs;
- Scoop-neck front, wide legs;
- V-neck front, magic locked legs;
- Scoop-neck front, magic locked legs.
- 20 1/2” inseam length on size M
- Adjustable waist via locking side shockcords
- Nimblene™ (86% recycled poly/14% spandex), UPF 50
- Two handwarmer, one zippered, pocket
- Only @ T9