PACKED WITH POSSIBILITIES
This dress has a dozen ways to wear it in the pocket - really. In other words, name the destination and the number of days. No matter what the outfitting math works out to, it only takes one Round Trip. Like the rest of the collection, it's dressed up for out on the town, ready to get down. Bonded hem and neckline for a clean finish and to keep it light. Made of our Nimblene™ the wrinkle-shirking stretch woven that packs down tiny, shakes out fast, and has built-in UPF 50, just for fun. By Title Nine. XS(2), S(4-6), M(8-10), L(12-14), XL(16).
How to wear it: in addition to having an adjustable side pleat, there are six basic ways to wear the Round Trip Dress.
- V-neck front, pockets in
- Scoop neck front, pockets in
- V-neck front, pockets tied to front
- Scoop front, pockets tied to front
- V-neck, pockets tied to back
- Scoop front, pockets tied to back
- Straight fit
- 45 ½" maximum length from highest point of shoulder (adjustable)
- Nimblene™ (86% recycled poly/14% spandex), UPF 50
- One zippered, two hand pockets (when worn as shift)
- Internal buttons on sideseam to secure pockets (when worn as shift)
- Only @ T9